Fatigue is also known as tiredness, lethargy, exhaustion and listlessness. This is a physical or mental state of being tired and weak. Physical and mental fatigue are different but they usually exist together. The person who is physically exhausted for a long time will also be mentally tired. Nearly everyone struggles from fatigue time to time due to overworking. These are temporary fatigue and have many home remedies to treat it. Chronic fatigue lasts longer and it impacts the emotional and psychological well-being. Though fatigue and sleepiness are not the same, fatigue is accompanied by the desire to sleep and lack of motivation to do any work. Fatigue can occur due to some of your habits or routines or they are the symptom of an underlying medical problem.
The lifestyle factors which because fatigue includes
The Medical Conditions Causing Fatigue Are
Some Physical Conditions Also Lead To Fatigue
The main symptoms of fatigue include
1. Milk With Honey And Licorice
One of the effective home remedies to treat tiredness and fatigue is to drink a glass of milk with honey and licorice.
• In a glass of warm milk, add 2 tablespoons of honey and a teaspoon of licorice powder.
• Mix it well and drink this special milk two times a day, one time in the morning and one time in the evening.
• You will not feel tired.
2. Indian Gooseberries
Gooseberries are said to have a lot of medicinal properties and is considered to be one of the best home remedies to treat fatigue in humans.
• Remove the seeds of 5 to 6 gooseberries.
• Crush these gooseberries and add this paste to 300ml of hot water.
• Now, boil this mixture for about 20 minutes and then allow it to cool.
• Strain this liquid and drink this juice three times a day.
• If you find it a bit sour, you can add honey to this juice.
3. Drink Water And Fluids
It is very important for you to keep your body as hydrated as possible throughout the day to reduce fatigue symptoms.
• It is ideal for you to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day to stay free from tiredness.
• You can also replace one or two glasses of water with milk, fruit juices or some refreshing green tea or health drink mix to reduce fatigue.
One of the most important things to fight fatigue is to eat a well balanced diet. Often in modern times, most of the people skip their breakfasts. This is not called for.
• Never ever skip a breakfast.
• It would be better for you to add an egg for breakfast every day to give you the energy to work for the whole day.
• Eggs are loaded with iron, proteins, Vitamin A, folic acid and pantothenic acid.
• You can prepare different varieties of eggs everyday like boiled egg or egg scrambler or half boiled or double boiled and so on.
• Remember that the egg should only be consumed in the morning and for breakfast.
5. Skimmed Milk
It is ideal for you to have a balanced diet to fight fatigue. You need to complement the carbohydrate intake with a rich amount of proteins and skimmed milk is loaded with proteins.
• Adding proteins like skimmed milk with your carbohydrate diet will prevent the sleepy and tired feeling and will make you energized.
• It would be ideal for you to start your day with cereals drenched in a cup of skimmed milk.
Caffeine present in the coffee is an excellent source to revitalize your body and to pep you up.
• Drink one or two cups of coffee every day to energize and revitalize your body.
• Caffeine present in the coffee is an energy booster, but you need to take it in moderation to prevent risk of insomnia and anxiety.
• Try to drink black coffee or coffee with skimmed milk.
7. Asian Ginseng
Ginseng is known to be an age old remedy for boosting energy. The ginseng roots have been used thousands of years back to treat exhaustion and weakened bodies.
• Make sure that you only use Asian Ginseng to treat fatigue.
• You should only go for Ginseng if you are really fatigued.
• Take 2 grams of ginseng powder every day for six weeks.
• You will find yourself energized and charged.
Most of the people have the tendency to feel fatigued because of leading a sedentary lifestyle and concentrating on sitting work. You need to get your booty moving in order to get rid of fatigue. It is an ideal solution for overweight and obese people.
• Make sure that you exercise for 30 minutes for four to five days a week.
• This will help you to flex your muscles and feel better.
• Walking, jogging, swimming, playing tennis, cycling etc will help to release endorphins to your brain to make you feel mentally strong and energized.
9. Eating Healthy
• Make sure that along with a healthy breakfast try to take several small meals and snacks throughout the day. This will help in improving your blood sugar levels and will keep you off from feeling tired and exhausted.
• Make sure that you do not consume more than 300 calories every meal.
10. Reduce Fatty Foods
It is very important for you to cut down or just include very minimal amount of fatty foods in your daily diet. Eating a lot of fatty foods will increase your weight and by being overweight you will become tired and exhausted.
• It is ideal for you to make sure that you just take 10% of saturated fat in your daily diet to help with speedy metabolism.
• Cut a medium sized unpeeled potato into slices and then soak these pieces in water overnight.
• Drink this juice in the morning as the water would be full of potassium.
• This will help your body to transmit nerve impulses and help in muscle movement.
• This natural healer is a sure shot remedy for fatigue and tiredness.
Try to include spinach in your daily diet as it is well known to provide all the necessary energy needed for the body.
• You can choose to eat boiled spinaches as part of your salad diet.
• You can also drink soups made of spinach or even include it in your everyday meal.
13. Sleep And Nap
• It is ideal for you to maintain a steady sleep schedule even during weekends. Make sure that you sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time every day to maintain a biological clock.
• Make sure that you just take short naps during the day and limit it to just half an hour.
• If you feel you need more sleep, then go to bed a little earlier. But, make sure that you always get out of bed every day at a scheduled time.
14. Pillows Under Your Feet
• It is good for you to sleep at nights with pillows under your feet.
• You need to lie on your back at nights and keep your leg in a slightly raised position than your head with the help of pillows.
• This will help in increasing blood flow to your brain at all times and hence will boost alertness.
Make sure that you include apples in your daily diet as it helps in energy boosting.
• Eat two to three apples a day.
• It is healthy, nutritious, helps in lowering cholesterol and will also provide the necessary energy boosters to keep you energetic the whole day.
16. Apple Cider Vinegar
• Add 1 tablespoon of raw apple cider vinegar in a glass of lukewarm water and mix it well.
• Drink this special mixture everyday in the morning to revitalize your entire body.
17. Carrot Juice
• Take 2 or 3 fresh carrots, peel off the skin and extract its juice using a juicer.
• Drink a glass of carrot juice everyday along with your nutritious breakfast to keep you energized for the whole day.
18. Great Sex
• Have a great sex during nights to get a good night’s sleep.
• You will wake up fresh in the morning and will feel energized.
Are you feeling very tired in the middle of a day? Do you feel like you are losing energy despite having a good meal in the afternoon? It is important for you to know that you might be a victim of fatigue and tiredness. You can go through any of the above mentioned home remedies to take away the fatigue factor from your system and to be charged at all times.