Exercises to Burn Fat at Home
Fat deposition and weight gain are interrelated to each other. If you gain weight, you will accumulate fatty cells in your body and in the same way if you burn fat you will lose weight.
Weight gain is one of the most difficult health conditions which everyone wants to get rid of. There are many surgeries as well as OTC drugs that promise to treat the condition.
At the same time there are many exercises that target the various body parts and help you lose weight. And the good thing is that you can perform these exercises at the comfort of your home without burning a hole in your pocket by going to the gym.
1. Lateral Jumps
It targets the core, glutes, and thighs. It is one of the simplest exercises which involve almost all large muscle groups. It makes you to burn high number of calories and at the same time tones your body.
How to Perform
- Stand as if you are going to do a squat.
- Keep your feet in shoulder width apart and hands in front of your chest.
- Push your butt back and take the squat down position.
- Swing your arms downward in the same movement.
- This is like a squat jump but you’ll have to angle your arms slightly to the right.
- From the squat position jump upward and left, but also laterally. Jump 2-3 feet laterally.
- Do not go straight up and swing your arms to the left, which will throw your lower body to the left.
- Now, stand but immediately squat down, with your arms to the left a bit.
- Immediately explode upward and take a jump to the right.
- Start jumping left, right, left, and continue this.
2. Low Belly Leg Reach
This exercise targets the corsets and the six packs. So helps to burn the fat that is accumulated in those areas.
How to Perform:
- Lie on your back on the floor with your face up and knees bent to 90 degrees.
- Keep your hands behind the head and your abs are contracted.
- Keep your knees stacked over the hips.
- Lift the shoulder and crunch up.
- Inhale and be in this position for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Now, exhale and extend the legs to 45 degrees.
- Squeeze the lower belly and be in this position for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Perform 2 sets of 10-15 reps to burn fat from the corsets as well as from the six packs.
3. Push ups
These exercises work on the whole body, thus helps in the overall fat loss. One of the most important benefits of this exercise is that you can modify this exercise and can make it very challenging.
How to perform
- Lie on the floor on your stomach by keeping your feet together.
- Place your palms down on the floor in shoulder width apart and next to your shoulders.
- Put all the body weight on your hands and raise your body from the ground.
- Now lower your body and come down but ensure that the stomach do not touch the ground.
- Repeat this exercise as many as you can perform to burn fat.
4. Skipping Exercise
Useful for both men and women, skipping is a simple yet an effective exercise that can help you to lose weight from the thighs and the stomach. Apart from that it also helps to burn fat from other parts of the body.
How to perform
- For this exercise, you need a jump rope.
- Hold your jump rope or skipping rope in both the hands.
- Start jumping with this rope and continue this jumping at least for 30 seconds.
- Jump with both your legs at once to get better results with less time.
- Perform this exercise preferably in the morning on an empty stomach.
5. Single Leg Lift Jump Exercise
This exercise works on the core muscles. It effectively works to tone the body by burning the deposited fat in the body.
How to Perform
- Stand straight on the floor, and then lift the left leg from the ground.
- Bend down and place both the palms on the floor.
- Now you need to jump with the single foot but ensure to keep your left leg up from the ground.
- Perform this exercise for 30 seconds and then perform it with the other leg by bending your right knee.
- This challenging exercise will help to lose weight in an effective way.