People with oily skin always find it difficult to take care of the skin and protect it from infection. The main reason for greasy or oily appearance of skin is the sebum cells in the skin’s outer layer secrete excess oils.
The best solution on the oily skin issue is egg. It consist of the chemical compounds which help to reduce the sebum production. It also helps to maintain proper elasticity of the skin and make it look younger.
Here is a collection of 4 excellent egg face mask which will help you to get rid of oily skin.
Method 1: Egg White and Lemon Face Mask
Excessive oil accumulated on the skin can attract many skin issues and to treat this concern a home remedy using egg white and lemon is proven beneficial.
Egg white is an amazing ingredient to reduce the sebum production and for shrinking the pore size. Egg whites even benefit to make the skin firm and glowing.
Lemon is a good source of vitamin C and AHA which acts as an excellent treatment for extremely oily skin.
Try this awesome face mask with a combination of potent ingredients to treat oily or acne prone skin!
Things you need
- Egg white- 1
- Lemon juice- ½ tbsp
- Firstly take a mixing bowl and add in 1 egg white.
- Then with the help of a fork whisk the egg white for 1 to 2 minutes or until it turns frothy.
- Later add in the juice of ½ a lemon into the frothy egg white and mix to combine the ingredients.
- Then apply this egg white and lemon juice mask on face smoothly avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Allow this face mask to dry for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Later splash some plain water on the face and massage the damp face in circular motions to loosen the mask.
- Then wash off the mask with water thoroughly and pat the skin dry if required follow up with an oil free moisturizer.
- This process must be repeated thrice week to treat oily skin.
Method 2: Egg White, Apple, Oatmeal and Lemon Juice Face Mask
People with oily skin types often have a rough skin texture which can be easily smoothened with this quick face mask containing natural ingredients. This home-made face mask contains nutrient rich ingredients like egg whites, apple and oatmeal which makes the skin smooth and even control its greasiness.
Egg whites are an effective ingredient for fighting oily skin by shrinking the pores and even tightening the skin. Apple is rich in vitamin C and alpha hydroxy acids which help to tone and soften the skin.
Oatmeal absorbs the oil and dirt from the skin’s outer layer and even gently exfoliates the dead skin layer for making the smoother and oil free. Lemon juice contains citric acid and vitamin C which helps to keep the oil secretion of skin under control and even softens the skin.
Choose this awesome face pack to banish greasy and rough skin fast.
Things you need
- Apple- 1
- Egg white- 1
- Oatmeal- ¼ cup
- Lemon juice- 1 tbsp
- Water- 1 cup
- Firstly take a vessel and add in 1 cup of water and bring it to a boil.
- Then add oatmeal to the boiling water and continue to boil the water for 2 minutes or until oatmeal is completely cooked.
- Later remove the cooked oatmeal from heat and allow the oatmeal to cool down to a room temperature.
- Then take 1 apple and cut it into big chunks.
- Later add the apple chunks into the blender and blend for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Then pour the apple puree along with the cooked oatmeal, lemon juice and egg white into a mixing bowl.
- Mix well and apply this mask on the face liberally avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Leave on the mask to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then wash off the mask thoroughly with plain water and pat the skin dry.
- This process must be repeated twice a week as this is one of the most efficious oily skin remedies.
Method 3: Egg Yolk, Honey and Oatmeal Face Mask
Tired of searching about how to get rid of oily face then opt for natural solutions and banish all your skin concerns away. This natural face mask is loaded with skin friendly ingredients like egg yolks, honey and oatmeal.
Egg yolks are a rich source of vitamin A and zinc which is very beneficial for controlling the oil secretion and even prevents acne. Honey helps to maintain the moisture balance of the skin.
Oatmeal easily absorbs the excess skin oils and it’s even proven beneficial for reducing the pore size for limiting the sebum secretion.
Try this recipe now for miraculous skin care benefits!
Things you need
- Egg yolk- 1
- Honey- 1 tbsp.
- Oatmeal- 2 tsp
- Take a mixing bowl add in the egg yolk and honey.
- Whisk these ingredients with the help of a fork.
- Then add oatmeal and keep whisking.
- Apply this thick paste liberally all over the face avoiding eye and mouth area.
- Leave the face mask on to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Later splash some lukewarm water on the face and massage the face in circular motions to loosen the mask.
- Then wash off the mask thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry gently.
- This process must be followed once in a week for getting rid of oily skin fast.
Method 4: Egg White and Avocado Face Mask
Looking for oily skin remedies without over drying the skin then opt for this nourishing and sebum controlling avocado and egg white face mask.
Avocado is an excellent source of vitamin C and A which moisturizes the skin without making the skin oily. Egg white is very beneficial for tightening the pores and even helps in removing the excess sebum from the skin surface as well.
Opt for this highly beneficial face mask for oil free and smooth skin results instantly.
Things you need
- Egg white- 1
- Ripe avocado- ¼ cup
- Take a bowl and add in ¼ cup of avocado and mash it well with the help of a fork.
- Then in a separate bowl and add in the egg white and whisk it with a fork till it turns frothy.
- Later combine the avocado paste and frothy egg white.
- Apply this mixture on the face avoiding the eye area.
- Then massage the mask into the skin in circular motions for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Later allow the mask to dry completely for 15 to 20 minutes.
- The wash off the mask with warm water thoroughly and splash cold water to close the pores.
- This process must be repeated once a week to get rid of oily skin faster.
Diet to get rid of oily skin:
Diet plays an integral part in controlling the excess sebum secretion of the skin. For maintaining a healthy skin it is extremely important to have healthy eating habits.
Here are a few tips to have a healthy diet:
- Include fresh vegetables and leafy greens in your daily diet.
- Consume fresh fruits and fruit juices in your every day diet for preventing the oily skin.
- Intake fresh and fibrous foods for eliminating the toxins from the body which is very important for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Include water based fruits and vegetables in diet like cucumber, watermelon and etc. for cleansing the skin and body naturally.
- Increase the intake of vitamin C with oranges, sweet lime, lemon, lime and grapefruit for giving the skin a boost of vitamin C for healthy glowing skin.
- Consume foods enriched with omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin A, B, D and E like sea foods, avocados, soya beans are great for preventing extremely oily skin.
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily for hydrating the skin and keeping away the skin concerns.
- Avoid excessive smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Keeping away from caffeinated drinks like coffees, teas and colas will be highly beneficial for skin.
- Avoid sugary foods, fried foods, dairy products, processed or canned foods and refined flours as these food groups can aggravate the oily and greasy skin issues.
- Reducing the salt intake will help to manage the greasy skin more effectively.
So, now just take a egg and start using the given remedies. The egg face mask will act as an excellent remedy to treat your oily skin issues. Apart from the egg face mask remedies you should take care of your diet to get rid of the oily skin. Stay health stay beautiful!